The Engineers Australia Code of Ethics is available here
Our Royal Charter and By-laws place obligations on us to advance the science and practice of engineering for the benefit of the community.
A New Vision
During 2013 and 2014, Engineers Australia’s national governing Council undertook a planning and consultation process with our key leadership groups to refresh our vision and top-level priorities for the next three years 2014-2017.
“Engineers Australia is the trusted voice of the profession. We are the global home for engineering professionals renowned as leaders in shaping a sustainable world.”
Strategic Priorities 2014-2017
In August 2014, Council approved seven new high-level goals and a suite of strategies and deliverables for the three-year period 2014-2017.
Our annual budgets will be directed toward these deliverables, and each of our business units will work to achieve specific outcomes for our various stakeholders over the three-year period.
For our Members
A summary version of the Strategic Priorities document is being distributed in August 2014 to all members who receive our monthly magazine EA Engineers Australia.
The summary is best read on-screen rather than in printed form. It can be downloaded as a PDF – Strategic Priorities 2014-2017 Summary [PDF 0.7MB]
If members wish, comment or queries on the priorities documents can be addressed by email.
In accordance with By-law 20.2, an Annual Report is presented by the Council each year for the business of the Annual General Meeting of Engineers Australia.
2012-2013 Annual Report
The Annual Report for 2012-2013 comprises:
- Printed Annual Report 2012-2013 – Highlights (link to PDF)
- Online Annual Report 2012-2013 – Now Available
- Annual Consolidated Financial Report – to 30 June 2013 (link to PDF)
- Annual Consolidated Concise Financial Report – to 30 June 2013 (link to PDF)
2011-2012 Annual Report
- Engineers Australia Annual Report 2011-2012 (Full report)
- Annual Consolidated Financial Report - to 30 June 2012
- Annual Consolidated Concise Financial Report - to 30 June 2012