The Engineers Australia Code of Ethics is available here
Our Royal Charter and By-laws place obligations on us to advance the science and practice of engineering, and to advance the interests of our members and the profession.
Our Strategic Plan 2010-2015
In November 2009 National Congress approved a new Strategic Plan for the five-year period 2010-2015.
Each year, we will develop an Operational Plan to implement the Strategic Plan, with tasks which are funded through an output-based budget.
Background Planning Documents
The 12-month consultation process for the new Strategic Plan culminated in a Planning Forum of Congress delegates and others on 22 July 2009 in Canberra. All participants were provided with a compendium of the planning documents generated during the consultation period.
The plan is available online and as a PDF, and the background planning documents can be downloaded as a single volume or as separate documents in PDF form, at www.engineersaustralia.org.au/strategicplan.
In accordance with By-law 20.2, an Annual Report is presented by the Council each year for the business of the Annual General Meeting of Engineers Australia.
2012-2013 Annual Report
The Annual Report for 2012-2013 comprises:
- Printed Annual Report 2012-2013 – Highlights (link to PDF)
- Online Annual Report 2012-2013 – Now Available
- Annual Consolidated Financial Report – to 30 June 2013 (link to PDF)
- Annual Consolidated Concise Financial Report – to 30 June 2013 (link to PDF)
2011-2012 Annual Report
- Engineers Australia Annual Report 2011-2012 (Full report)
- Annual Consolidated Financial Report - to 30 June 2012
- Annual Consolidated Concise Financial Report - to 30 June 2012
2010-2011 Annual Report
Council, Engineers Australia's governing body has approved a series of Policies.
Council, Engineers Australia's governing body has approved a series of Regulations.
|View all||View all|