17 Jun 2015Professor Guy Littlefair, Dean of Engineering in the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment at Deakin University, was a guest speaker at the Manufacturers Pavilion at Austech 2015.
22 Apr 2015This section is new to our newsletter with the intention of giving you as members a platform to showcase work in progress, exemplars of good practice and good news stories.
22 Apr 2015It is with mixed feelings I am announcing that Alex Stojcevski is stepping down as Conference Chair for AAEE2015, as he is leaving Deakin University to move on to a new position at RMIT, Vietnam.
14 Oct 2014Updates on the Australasian Association for Engineering Education (A2E2) National Executive Reports at October 2014.
10 Oct 2014The Australasian Association for Engineering Education (A2E2) is a learned technical society of Engineers Australia. It represents more than 1000 members from professional academics, support staff, engineering students, librarians, professional engineers, to employers who have vested interests in...
Welcome to the website of the Australasian Association for Engineering Education. AAEE (a technical society of Engineers Australia) is a professional association of academics, support staff, postgraduate students, librarians, professional engineers, and employers who all have vested interests in fostering excellence and innovation in engineering education.
The general mission of AAEE is to improve the quality, relevance and performance of engineering education in Australasia. More specifically, the objectives of the Association are to:
- Quantify and make more visible within Australasia the increasing need for specific advanced engineering skills.
- Increase the participation rates of high school leavers in engineering education and training, especially of women and non-traditional sources of students.
- Promote the development and use of new teaching techniques and tools and promote measurement of teaching effectiveness.
- Provide assistance to the engineering educators, especially to the new members of the teaching staff.
- Promote the professional development of engineering educators.
- Make the Association the focal point for information on all aspects of engineering education within Australasia.
- Develop co-sponsorship of the Association by other engineering professional institutions and associations in Australasia.
- Develop global links with similarly minded organisations in other countries.
27 Sep 2015The Engineers Australia Mechanical College seek to identify, recognise and reward outstanding achievement and eminence in the practice of electrical engineering, and conspicuous service to the profession. The Mechanical College Awards Dinner is the mechanical engineering industry’s premier event of...
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering