This section details awards and prizes conferred by Colleges of Engineers Australia.
For general enquiries on these awards please contact Engineers Australia's Engineering Practice directorate, which provides administrative support.
Please click on the links below to view the award description and nomination information.
To view College Awards that are currently open for nomination, please visit the Open Awards page.
Category A – Services to the Profession of Engineering
- Award For Biomedical Engineering Excellence – Biomedical College (David Dewhurst Award)
- Sir John Holland Award for Civil Engineer Of The Year – Civil College
- National Professional Electrical Engineer of the Year Award - Electrical College
- M A Sargent Medal - Electrical College and ITEE College
- A G M Michell Medal - Mechanical College
- John Connell Gold Medal – Structural College
- IREE Neville Thiele Award - ITEE College
- Transport Medal - Civil College
Category B - Open Awards
- Young Biomedical Engineer’s Award – Biomedical College
- John A Brodie Medal – Chemical College
- W H Warren Medal – Civil College
- John Madsen Medal – Electrical College
- Young Environmental Engineer of the Year Award – Environmental College
- Engineers Australia (WA Division) Prize for Research in Software Engineering – ITEE College
- George Julius Medal – Mechanical College
Category C - Specialty Open Awards
The Rio Tinto Award - Chemical College
Fluor Award - Chemical College
- ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions Medal and Prize - Chemical College
- National Professional Electrical Engineer of the Year – Electrical College
- R W Chapman Medal – Structural College
Category D - Awards to Graduate and Student Members
- The Kvaerner Design Prize - Chemical College
- Young Mechanical Engineer of the Year Award - Mechanical College
- Rod McGee Medal - Civil College