2 Jun 2015Engineering a hearing revolution.
7 Apr 2015The EA Insider is back again this month tackling a much discussed facet of Engineers Australia: the Colleges.
23 Jan 2015Biomedical engineers in Sydney have developed a new low cost method for producing bone replacement implants using a new 3D technique for patients with a severely damaged skull.
22 Dec 2014A YES vote on February 20 will allow us to choose the best people to lead our organisation from our entire membership, and under new governance, Engineers Australia will be unstoppable.
17 Dec 2014The December 2014 Leaky Pen Newsletter is out!
The National Panel on the Biomechanics of Impact Injury (NPBII) has the following aims:
- Provide a focus for Biomechanics of Injury in Australia
- Enhance existing knowledge in the field
- Influence decisions by key bodies on injury prevention
- Facilitate links with international organisations
- Provide expert opinion
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering