22 Dec 2014A YES vote on February 20 will allow us to choose the best people to lead our organisation from our entire membership, and under new governance, Engineers Australia will be unstoppable.
23 Jan 2015Biomedical engineers in Sydney have developed a new low cost method for producing bone replacement implants using a new 3D technique for patients with a severely damaged skull.
17 Dec 2014The December 2014 Leaky Pen Newsletter is out!
15 Dec 2014Engineers Australia South Australia is now seeking new members to join the Biomedical Branch (SA) committee for 2015 in a voluntary capacity. The work of the committee includes producing a varied program of technical meetings, presentations, site visits and networking events for the year with a...
12 Sep 2014A portable artificial pancreas device in development could revolutionise the way diabetes is managed.
The National Panel on Biomedical Engineering Education and Research (NPBEER) has the following aims:
- To increase awareness of, and leverage off the positive public perception of, Biomedical Engineering education and research.
- To continuously improve the quality and relevance of BME education.
- To support the BME / medical devices industry through increased linkages.
- To increase engagement with end-users of BME research.
- To continuously improve the quality and relevance of BME research.
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering