14 Sep 2015The hub is part of a new collaboration between Trajan Scientific and Medical and the University of Adelaide.
31 Aug 2015A purpose-built cyclotron accelerates the protons almost to the speed of light and they are then directed through a probe to release their energy at the tumour site.
14 Aug 2015The new machine uses a laser pulse lasting three nanoseconds and targets the macular at the back of the eye.
2 Jun 2015Engineering a hearing revolution.
12 Sep 2014A portable artificial pancreas device in development could revolutionise the way diabetes is managed.
The National Panel on Biomedical Engineering Education and Research (NPBEER) has the following aims:
- To increase awareness of, and leverage off the positive public perception of, Biomedical Engineering education and research.
- To continuously improve the quality and relevance of BME education.
- To support the BME / medical devices industry through increased linkages.
- To increase engagement with end-users of BME research.
- To continuously improve the quality and relevance of BME research.
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines