14 Aug 2015The new machine uses a laser pulse lasting three nanoseconds and targets the macular at the back of the eye.
2 Jun 2015Engineering a hearing revolution.
12 Sep 2014A portable artificial pancreas device in development could revolutionise the way diabetes is managed.
11 Sep 2014The finest examples of engineering innovation were showcased at this year’s Victoria Engineering Excellence Awards.
5 Sep 2014The winners of this year’s National iAwards have been announced, with ICT and engineering professionals showcasing their talents and innovative devices.
The National Panel on Biomedical Engineering Education and Research (NPBEER) has the following aims:
- To increase awareness of, and leverage off the positive public perception of, Biomedical Engineering education and research.
- To continuously improve the quality and relevance of BME education.
- To support the BME / medical devices industry through increased linkages.
- To increase engagement with end-users of BME research.
- To continuously improve the quality and relevance of BME research.
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering