The National Panel on Biomedical Engineering Education and Research (NPBEER) has the following aims:
- To increase awareness of, and leverage off the positive public perception of, Biomedical Engineering education and research.
- To continuously improve the quality and relevance of BME education.
- To support the BME / medical devices industry through increased linkages.
- To increase engagement with end-users of BME research.
- To continuously improve the quality and relevance of BME research.
Key objectives include:
- Involvement and promotion of the Australian Biomedical Engineering Conference (ABEC) (to be held in Darwin 2011 and Brisbane 2012)
- Engagement with kindred organisations, and other relevant stakeholder groups
- Engagement with the community and schools
- Contribution to national policy
- Education review
|Prof Karen Reynolds||Chair|
|Dr John Arkwright||Member|
|Mr Rob Day||Member|
|Mr Paul Junor||Member|
|Dr Scott Martin||Member|
|Prof Marcus Pandy||Member|
|Prof Mark Pearcy||Member|
Prof Anne Simmons
For any enquiries regarding the National Panel on Biomedical Engineering Education and Research please contact:
T: 02 6270 6558
F: 02 6273 2358
11 National Circuit
Barton ACT 2600