9 Oct 2015Norwegian energy company Statoil has announced the production start of what it says is the world’s first subsea gas compression facility at the Åsgard field in the Norwegian Sea. The facility features two MAN Diesel & Turbo HOFIM motor-compressor units which were supplied to Statoil contractor...
7 Oct 2015The onshore LNG plant at Bladin Point will cool gas from the Ichthys field transforming it into liquid for transport to Darwin via an 889 km gas export pipeline.
2 Oct 2015The company will deliver approximately 200 wells to the Collaborative Well Delivery project per year.
29 Sep 2015Solar energy will help reduce diesel usage at Weipa’s power stations and save up to 600,000 litres of diesel each year.
28 Sep 2015Empire Oil & Gas has awarded the contract to operate and maintain its Red Gully Processing Facility to Upstream Production Solutions.
The Chemical College has four key tasks:
- Maintain, develop and promote chemical engineering knowledge
- Develop accreditation standards for tertiary degrees and chartered status
- Provide expert advice for Continuing Professional Development courses
- Mentor graduates
3 Nov 2015Who knows what happened on the 6th of July 26 years ago? Piper Alpha sound familiar? This fallout from this event included a huge cultural shift in the attitude to safety in the oil and gas industry as a whole – not just offshore.
4 Nov 2015This presentation will address the Electric Vehicle innovation at Latronics and other projects the company is developing.
14 Jul 2016The Australasian Heat & Mass Transfer Conference is a research forum organised by the Australasian Fluid and Thermal Engineering Society (AFTES).
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines