2 Oct 2015The company will deliver approximately 200 wells to the Collaborative Well Delivery project per year.
29 Sep 2015Solar energy will help reduce diesel usage at Weipa’s power stations and save up to 600,000 litres of diesel each year.
28 Sep 2015Empire Oil & Gas has awarded the contract to operate and maintain its Red Gully Processing Facility to Upstream Production Solutions.
24 Sep 2015After 10 years working in the profession, Ben Turner has recently become the 174th Santos chartered engineer.
11 Sep 2015Guidance note provides a consistent methodology to establish cryogenic exposure.
The Chemical College has four key tasks:
- Maintain, develop and promote chemical engineering knowledge
- Develop accreditation standards for tertiary degrees and chartered status
- Provide expert advice for Continuing Professional Development courses
- Mentor graduates
6 Oct 2015Attendees will gain useful insight into associated key success factors and options that typically need to be considered in an FPSO project.
4 Nov 2015This presentation will address the Electric Vehicle innovation at Latronics and other projects the company is developing.
14 Jul 2016The Australasian Heat & Mass Transfer Conference is a research forum organised by the Australasian Fluid and Thermal Engineering Society (AFTES).
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering