The Civil College is one of Engineers Australia's Colleges which is responsible for specific functions relating to the civil engineering and sub disciplines areas of practice.
The College is managed by a Board and some of its key functions are:
- set discipline standards for professional engineers, technologists and associates
- guide the content of undergraduate courses
- enter into mutual recognition agreements with kindred bodies and
explore discipline related initiatives and provide guidance on CPD policy
Engineers Australia representative wanted
The committee is being reactivated as the following revisions have just been approved by Standards Australia:
- AS 3582.1-1998, Supplementary cementitious materials for use with Portland and blended cement – Fly ash;
- AS 3582.2-2001, Supplementary cementitious materials for use with Portland cement – Slag – Ground granulated iron blast-furnace;
AS/NZS 3582.3-2002, Supplementary cementitious materials for use with Portland and blended cement – Amorphous silica.
Standards Australia would be pleased to welcome an Engineers Australia representative in this committee.
EA now has the option to nominate a contact who will be representing EA in a technical capacity (please refer to Section 7.2 of SG-004 Roles and Responsibilities in Standardisation).
If so have someone who is interested, can you please confirm by COB 30 May 2014.
12 Jun 14
11 Jun 14
30 May 14
27 May 14
15 May 14
27 Jul 14
11 Aug 14
12 Aug 14
26 Aug 14 (All day)
03 Sep 14
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering