5 Sep 2014Convention 2014 will be the largest engineering event ever held in the Southern Hemisphere.
12 Sep 2014A portable artificial pancreas device in development could revolutionise the way diabetes is managed.
11 Sep 2014The finest examples of engineering innovation were showcased at this year’s Victoria Engineering Excellence Awards.
10 Sep 2014An electrical engineering graduate at the University of Queensland has developed a mobile gaming app that helps sufferers of cystic fibrosis manage their illness, and the app has been recognised at this year’s national iAwards.
5 Sep 2014The winners of this year’s National iAwards have been announced, with ICT and engineering professionals showcasing their talents and innovative devices.
The National Panel on Clinical Engineering (NCPE) has the following aims:
- Identify the role of Clinical Engineering in the Health Industry
- Outline the scope and financial value of Clinical Engineers
- Identify a cooperative role for Clinical Engineers and research institutions in technology research; and for engineers in redeveloping an Australian medical manufacturing industry
- Identify the training role of Clinical Engineering departments
- Look at the role Clinical Engineers play in other disciplines
- Assess recent and future changes in the discipline
- Comment on the health industry's ability to cope with Clinical Engineering and technology related decisions
- Propose an education strategy for senior health managers on Clinical Engineering
- Identify the role of risk management in Clinical Engineering
24 Nov 2014Convention 2014 advances the engineering profession by forging long-term business partnerships and sharing innovations that shape the future of engineering in Australia and globally.
25 Nov 2014The Ninety Fourth Annual General Meeting of The Institution of Engineers Australia (Engineers Australia) will be held in the Clarendon Auditorium, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
30 Sep 2014Effective planning and scheduling are critical to ensure your projects are completed according to the allocated time without additional unforeseen costs. With upcoming public infrastructure projects underway, including the WestConnex Project, Northwest Rail Link, Badgery’s Creek Airport etc, it is...
2 Oct 2014Come along and join us for another great event hosted by the Overseas Qualified Engineers Support Group. This informative event will include information about Engineers Australia and what's happening in the Australian engineering world. This session will be interactive with opportunities to ask...
13 Oct 2014“Today, innovation is in everybody’s mouth, but not in everybody’s head” (Quadbeck-Seeger, 1998). This workshop, jointly organised by Engineers Australia and the University of Queensland, provides you with knowledge to ‘re-engineer’ your enterprise to be more ‘smarter’ and take your organisation to...
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering