20 Oct 2016ANU engineering undergraduate helped develop a capsule to effectively diagnose coeliac disease while on a scholarship at an Ivy League institution.
20 Oct 2016$12.5m multi-award winning project engages Yolŋu to provide jobs, increased community knowledge and tools to save power in East Arnhem Land communities.
20 Oct 2016A Darwin engineer describes how children’s imaginative play and their propensity for destroying things can lead them to the engineering profession.
20 Oct 2016Find out what projects the Queensland Professional Engineer of the Year Award winner is working on and why he enjoys engineering.
20 Oct 2016Dr Peter Ho AM updates you on recently held children’s engineering and climate reality series events.
The National Panel on Clinical Engineering (NCPE) has the following aims:
- Identify the role of Clinical Engineering in the Health Industry
- Outline the scope and financial value of Clinical Engineers
- Identify a cooperative role for Clinical Engineers and research institutions in technology research; and for engineers in redeveloping an Australian medical manufacturing industry
- Identify the training role of Clinical Engineering departments
- Look at the role Clinical Engineers play in other disciplines
- Assess recent and future changes in the discipline
- Comment on the health industry's ability to cope with Clinical Engineering and technology related decisions
- Propose an education strategy for senior health managers on Clinical Engineering
- Identify the role of risk management in Clinical Engineering