2 Jun 2015Engineering a hearing revolution.
7 Apr 2015The EA Insider is back again this month tackling a much discussed facet of Engineers Australia: the Colleges.
23 Jan 2015Biomedical engineers in Sydney have developed a new low cost method for producing bone replacement implants using a new 3D technique for patients with a severely damaged skull.
22 Dec 2014A YES vote on February 20 will allow us to choose the best people to lead our organisation from our entire membership, and under new governance, Engineers Australia will be unstoppable.
17 Dec 2014The December 2014 Leaky Pen Newsletter is out!
The National Panel on Clinical Engineering (NCPE) has the following aims:
- Identify the role of Clinical Engineering in the Health Industry
- Outline the scope and financial value of Clinical Engineers
- Identify a cooperative role for Clinical Engineers and research institutions in technology research; and for engineers in redeveloping an Australian medical manufacturing industry
- Identify the training role of Clinical Engineering departments
- Look at the role Clinical Engineers play in other disciplines
- Assess recent and future changes in the discipline
- Comment on the health industry's ability to cope with Clinical Engineering and technology related decisions
- Propose an education strategy for senior health managers on Clinical Engineering
- Identify the role of risk management in Clinical Engineering
28 Aug 201505:00 pm - 07:00 pm | Eminent speakers will cover the Bendigo Integrated Land Use and Transport study and the Calder Freeway, Ravenswood Interchange.
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering