14 Jul 2016Nominations for National and Northern Division office-bearing roles and Australian of the Year Awards are now open.
14 Jul 2016Nominations for National and Canberra Division office-bearing roles and Australian of the Year Awards are now open.
14 Jul 2016What can the engineering sector learn from Uber and cricket?
14 Jul 2016Find out who are your 2017 Queensland President and Deputy Presidents and how to nominate for the Australian of the Year Awards.
29 Jun 2016New skin cancer detection laser imaging technology is set to revolutionise clinical practices, helping to diagnose skin cancer earlier.
The National Panel on Clinical Engineering (NCPE) has the following aims:
- Identify the role of Clinical Engineering in the Health Industry
- Outline the scope and financial value of Clinical Engineers
- Identify a cooperative role for Clinical Engineers and research institutions in technology research; and for engineers in redeveloping an Australian medical manufacturing industry
- Identify the training role of Clinical Engineering departments
- Look at the role Clinical Engineers play in other disciplines
- Assess recent and future changes in the discipline
- Comment on the health industry's ability to cope with Clinical Engineering and technology related decisions
- Propose an education strategy for senior health managers on Clinical Engineering
- Identify the role of risk management in Clinical Engineering
21 Sep 2016Communication is one of the most universal tools that provides you with the ability to relay and understand what is going on in your world. To recognise and understand various personality types, you need the skills to effectively communicate with others. This seminar will also provide examples on...
30 Oct 2016Engineers Australia will host the Australian Biomedical Conference 2016 in Brisbane, 30 October - 2 November 2016.