28 Jul 2016Find out more about your new Engineers Australia Canberra Division Manager, including why engineers inspire her and upcoming events for members.
28 Jul 2016Engineers Australia Northern President Nerida Horner updates you on advances since the White Paper on Developing Northern Australia White was released.
14 Jul 2016Nominations for National and Northern Division office-bearing roles and Australian of the Year Awards are now open.
14 Jul 2016Nominations for National and Canberra Division office-bearing roles and Australian of the Year Awards are now open.
14 Jul 2016What can the engineering sector learn from Uber and cricket?
The National Panel on Clinical Engineering (NCPE) has the following aims:
- Identify the role of Clinical Engineering in the Health Industry
- Outline the scope and financial value of Clinical Engineers
- Identify a cooperative role for Clinical Engineers and research institutions in technology research; and for engineers in redeveloping an Australian medical manufacturing industry
- Identify the training role of Clinical Engineering departments
- Look at the role Clinical Engineers play in other disciplines
- Assess recent and future changes in the discipline
- Comment on the health industry's ability to cope with Clinical Engineering and technology related decisions
- Propose an education strategy for senior health managers on Clinical Engineering
- Identify the role of risk management in Clinical Engineering
12 Sep 2016The WIE Sydney Division is granting two $500 scholarships to eligible undergraduate female engineering students currently studying at NSW universities. The successful candidate will be awarded the scholarship at the Eminent Speakers Breakfast on 27 October 2016. The WIE Sydney Division will also...
30 Oct 2016Engineers Australia will host the Australian Biomedical Conference 2016 in Brisbane, 30 October - 2 November 2016.