1 Oct 2015Drayson Technologies in the UK has unveiled a new energy harvesting technology that converts radio frequency energy into usable electricity to charge low power devices.
24 Sep 2015Engineers contributing to our every-day lives have been recognised in the announcement of the 2015 Canberra Individual Awards, with winners in both the Young Professional Engineer and Professional Engineer categories.
24 Sep 2015Engineering companies have a huge role to play in reshaping education.
10 Sep 2015Engineers Australia is pleased to announce a new publishing partnership with Taylor & Francis Group. Taylor & Francis will publish and distribute Engineers Australia’s seven technical journals.
10 Sep 2015An interview with Australian astronaut Andy Thomas about his time in space and how he used his engineering skills.
The main activities conducted by the Electrical College include:
- Technical conferences, symposia and meetings to provide members with CPD
- Preparation of learned and other publications, mainly for CPD purposes
- Policy proposals and comments to government and industry
- Awards and prizes to encourage excellence
- Sponsorship activities that promote engineering as an interesting and rewarding career
Research and development.
7 Oct 2015The Australasian Tunnelling Society (ATS) is pleased to announce that the Tunnel Design & Construction Short Course is to be held again in 2015. This year the course will be held in Brisbane over three consecutive days, 7 - 9 October 2015. The format will be two days of presentations on topics...
7 Oct 2015Online analysis for the mining and minerals industries, by CSIRO’s Mike Millen, Group Leader, (On-line Analysis), Minerals Resources Flagship, CSIRO
8 Oct 2015This presentation will discuss the requirements management framework; the deployment on the Wynyard Walk Project and an overview of the two most popular requirements management tools on the market.
14 Oct 2015The IET Present Around the World (PATW) International Competition Queensland Final 2015 jointly hosted by IET Queensland and Engineers Australia Electrical and ITEE Branches. This Student Presentation Competition is open to engineering students from the participating universities engaged in a...
15 Oct 2015Gladstone is a very busy port, with many potentially high risk ship movements each year.
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering