28 Aug 2015The trucks will be fitted with attenuators to protect motorists as well as workers who are navigating through work zones.
27 Aug 2015Swedish researchers have found that, by minimising the acceleration of robots so that their movements are smoother, they can reduce energy consumption by up to 40% while retaining the given production times.
26 Aug 2015Professor Andres Cuevas from the Australian National University’s College of Engineering and Computer Science has been awarded the 2015 Becquerel Prize for his work on the development of silicon solar cells.
21 Aug 2015A new hard hat incorporating advanced sensor and navigation technology is able to respond to its exact location in real time and recognise objects around it.
20 Aug 2015With the 2015 Royal Adelaide Show starting on Friday 4th September, Engineers Australia South Australia would like to remind all members and NPER registered professional engineers who are involved in the in-service inspection of amusement rides and devices to ensure they fulfil their obligations...
The main activities conducted by the Electrical College include:
- Technical conferences, symposia and meetings to provide members with CPD
- Preparation of learned and other publications, mainly for CPD purposes
- Policy proposals and comments to government and industry
- Awards and prizes to encourage excellence
- Sponsorship activities that promote engineering as an interesting and rewarding career
Research and development.
9 Sep 2015Presenter: Dr Fearghal Morgan, National University of Ireland, Galway
9 Sep 2015Electrical Group and IET invite you to attend the Annual Manufacturing Lecture with site tour to be held at Redflow Head Office.
10 Sep 2015Presentation by Michael Larkin (Managing Director of Tortech Pty Ltd and Tortech Lighting Pty Ltd). This talk will review the innovation in winding techniques and cooling calculations that have been developed recently for the major industry applications in Mining, Railway, Transport and Solar Power...
15 Sep 2015This talk presents an overview of Project OPAL, a project within the DST Group which addresses the lack of network survivability using agent software to autonomously respond to network degradation.
15 Sep 2015Ian Harrison - Off the Grid
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering