23 Nov 2015Dr Majid Ebrahimi Warkiani is pioneering research to build miniaturised systems that separate the rare cells of the human body.
5 Nov 2015Engineers contributing to our every-day lives have been recognised in the announcement of the 2015 Western Australia Individual Awards.
15 Oct 2015The experiments by three universities contribute to a worldwide scientific effort in redefining the international unit of temperature.
8 Sep 2015The Ampliforge process combines advanced materials, designs and additive and traditional manufacturing processes.
31 Aug 2015A purpose-built cyclotron accelerates the protons almost to the speed of light and they are then directed through a probe to release their energy at the tumour site.
Engineering Technologists make an important contribution to the engineering profession. They:
- Use their strong knowledge base to carry out specific and complex engineering tasks;
- Focus on interactions within engineering systems; and
Identify and solve complex, specialised engineering problems by applying innovative practices and procedures.
|Read More||Contact us|
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines