17 Jun 2015Nominations for the Victorian Individual Awards close on Tuesday 30 June. The awards recognise and reward the outstanding achievements of those who show innovation and resourcefulness in their work.
9 Jan 2015Paul Copland TFIEAust CEngT has a good insight into the variety of jobs and projects that engineering professionals work on.
15 Sep 2014The importance of water to Western Australia was a recurring theme at the 2014 WA Engineering Excellence Awards – with all seven award-winning projects being water-based.
12 Sep 2014A portable artificial pancreas device in development could revolutionise the way diabetes is managed.
Engineering Technologists make an important contribution to the engineering profession. They:
- Use their strong knowledge base to carry out specific and complex engineering tasks;
- Focus on interactions within engineering systems; and
Identify and solve complex, specialised engineering problems by applying innovative practices and procedures.
|Read More||Contact us|
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering