26 Aug 2015Professor Andres Cuevas from the Australian National University’s College of Engineering and Computer Science has been awarded the 2015 Becquerel Prize for his work on the development of silicon solar cells.
20 Aug 2015The new wind farm in Hornsdale will produce over 400 GWh annually, enough to provide power for more than 70,000 typical Australian homes.
13 Aug 2015Introducing create, Engineers Australia’s brand new member magazine, out August 21st .
5 May 2015The 36th Hydrology and Water Resources Symposium to be held 7-10 December 2015 at the Grand Chancellor Hobart, Tasmania
1 May 201515 - 18 September 2015, Auckland, New Zealand
The Environmental College provides leadership and focus on environmental policy and sustainability, and supports its members in a wide range of professional development activities. It also:
- Consults with government, other professions and the community on environmental issues
- Accredits registered schemes (e.g. the national professional register for Environmental Engineers)
- Develops environmental engineering programs for other Colleges
- Forms partnerships with other professional bodies in Australia and overseas
7 Sep 2015Dr Todd Bridges, US Army's Senior Research Scientist for Environmental Science "Sustainable Dredging and Sediment Management: Assessing and Managing Environmental Effects and Benefits"
7 Sep 2015There is a strong technical argument that a significant reduction in the global greenhouse effect may be achieved by means of a relatively simple system that has been labelled the Atmospheric Vortex Engine.
8 Sep 2015Dr Todd Bridges US Army's Senior Research Scientist for Environmental Science "Sustainable Dredging and Sediment Management: Assessing and Managing Environmental Effects and Benefits"
10 Sep 2015This two day course covers the principles of water-sensitive urban design (WSUD) relating to 'source control' of stormwater. A sound understanding of (urban) engineering hydrology is assumed.
19 Oct 2015H2OLISTIC INTEGRATION: Concept, Design, Construction and Operation Stormwater NSW, the International Erosion Control Association (Australasia) and Engineers Australia invite you to attend the 3rd International Erosion Control Conference and 9th International Water Sensitive Urban Design Conference...
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering