12 Oct 2015The proposed Kidston Solar Project will have a nameplate generation capacity of up to 150 MW.
8 Oct 2015The proposed digital model by the CIEE will map not just Auckland’s topography but also its infrastructure including power lines and water and sewage pipes.
30 Sep 2015The London Underground has successfully tested a new inverter system that converts energy used in braking trains into electricity.
30 Sep 2015The technology binds phosphorous in a water body and provides a protective permeable layer to sediments to prevent the phosphorus from being re-released.
18 Sep 2015A new analysis of the use of fossil fuels around the world has found Latin American and European cities are the least reliant on fossil fuels to power their electricity.
The Environmental College provides leadership and focus on environmental policy and sustainability, and supports its members in a wide range of professional development activities. It also:
- Consults with government, other professions and the community on environmental issues
- Accredits registered schemes (e.g. the national professional register for Environmental Engineers)
- Develops environmental engineering programs for other Colleges
- Forms partnerships with other professional bodies in Australia and overseas
19 Oct 2015H2OLISTIC INTEGRATION: Concept, Design, Construction and Operation Stormwater NSW, the International Erosion Control Association (Australasia) and Engineers Australia invite you to attend the 3rd International Erosion Control Conference and 9th International Water Sensitive Urban Design Conference...
5 Nov 2015This two day course covers the principles of water-sensitive urban design (WSUD) relating to 'source control' of stormwater. A sound understanding of (urban) engineering hydrology is assumed.
9 Nov 2015Engineers Australia have a Code of Ethics that requires us to ‘promote sustainability’. We now have policies for Sustainability and for Climate Change. But what might this mean to your practice? Ideas have been developed by the EA Western Australian Division that need broader testing prior to...
12 Nov 2015This two day course covers the principles of water-sensitive urban design (WSUD) relating to 'source control' of stormwater. A sound understanding of (urban) engineering hydrology is assumed.
24 Nov 2015How often do engineers actually think about the demographic data and projected populations used for designs, and if they are truly sustainable and realistic in the long term.
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines