|On behalf of Composites Australia and the CRC-ACS, I invite you to attend the 2011 Conference & Trade Show. Supported by the Queensland Government, this event has a special emphasis this year on engineering in composites - and composites in engineeri|
|Venue||Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove|
|Date||Wednesday 16 March 2011|
|Event Contact||Genell Coghlan|
|Contact Phone||(03) 9866 5586|
Come for one day or the full two days: the Conference offers a variety of presentations, tutorials and demonstrations and will take you from basic steps to advanced technologies:
· We are thrilled to have Dr. Mark Shuart from NASA presenting at our event this year, along with returning favourites Bob Lacovara, Scott Beckwith and other excellent speakers, all making up an outstanding programme.
"Engineers Thursday" offers presentations focused on specific issues and topics, and allows those who may only wish to attend one day to experience what this event has to offer!
- An Introduction to Composites for Engineers - Phil Teakle, Teakle Composites
- Fibre Composite Bridges - A Global Review - Thiru Aravinthan, CEEFC-USQ
- Composites for Architectural Elements - Floreana Coman, Engineered Materials Australia
- Restoring Original Strength: Repair and Rehabilitation Technology - Andrew Gunnion, CRC-ACS
- Tutorial - The 10 Basic Steps in Designing Effective Composite Components - Rik Heslehurst, UNSW
- Out of Autoclave (OOA) Processing Technology - Scott Beckwith, SAMPE
- Advanced Composites Technologies for Heavy Lift Launch Vehicles - Mark Shuart, NASA
- Recent Developments in Non-Destructive Testing of Composites - Alison Glover, Olympus Australia
SEE MORE AT http://www.compositesconference.com
Also: the new forums will knock your socks off:
- Composites and Corrosion - led by Darren Bishop of RPC Technologies and Mike Leggett of Oceania Composites Engineering
- Technology of Composites - led by Bob Lacovara (Convergent Composites, USA) and Scott Beckwith (SAMPE/ BTG Composites Inc., USA)
Listen, learn, ask questions, make your opinions heard!
At the Trade Show, visit the companies exhibiting, demonstrating, and displaying their equipment. The opportunity to meet industry colleagues, renew connections, and network is priceless!
Free registration to attend the Trade Show & Demonstrations only.
A special opportunity: Bob Lacovara & Scott Beckwith are offering their consulting services to companies wishing to meet with them whilst they are in the country.
The venue, Hyatt Regency Sanctuary Cove, is a five-star resort hotel conveniently located between the Brisbane and the Gold Coast airports. A special accommodation rate has been arranged while rooms remain - make your reservations now.
Sign up for the full event, or for Engineers Thursday or Fabricators Friday only, the Trade Show only, or the dinner only - just don't miss out!
To make it easy for you to register to attend,visit our website: www.compositesconference.com