|Energy Efficient Balancing Solutions for Heating and Cooling Systems Manufactured by Danfoss Devex Systems is thrilled to introduce the AB-QM Pressure Independent Balancing & Control Valve by Danfoss, market leader in hydronic heating & cooling systems and pressure independent technology producing reliable and precise automatic solutions.|
|Venue||Webinar Online ,|
|Date||Tuesday 24 July 11.00am|
|Contact Phone||1800 636 091|
Without pressure independent technology, it can be incredibly challenging to maintain the balance of an HVAC system. AB-QM’s revolutionary technology has combined the compact automatic balancing valve and control valve into one comprehensive valve structure offering SUPERIOR temperature control & performance with substantial and proven energy savings over any other pressure independent control valve on the market.
This product has had a huge impact in international markets and is unrivaled in Australia. A recent test case in Australia proved energy savings in excess of 25%
Devex Systems is proud to launch the ABQM Pressure Independent Balancing & Control Valve in Australia.
Be the first in the industry to learn how you can more effectively balance your current HVAC system improving temperature control and cutting energy costs.
- Superior temperature control & performance
- Significant energy savings
- Suitable for new-construction or retrofit projects
- Eliminates drastic temperature spikes and promotes an even and controlled indoor climate
- Reduces system pumping costs and improves heating/cooling equipment efficiency
- The perfect solution for controlling terminal units i.e. fan coils, chilled ceilings, air handling units etc.
- Significant ROI over a short period of time
- Safe and reliable
Designed and manufactured by European market-leader in heating and cooling solutions, Danfoss.
If you are interested in learning how you can save on running costs and ensure optimum balance and control of your heating/cooling system this is a webinar you should not miss!
Online WEBINAR DATES
- Wed, Aug 1
- Wed, Aug 29
- Tues, Sept 4