|CELM Sydney is offering a limited number of sponsorships for outstanding young engineers and female engineers to attend the Fellows Luncheon in November|
|Date||Mon 12 Oct '09 12:00 AM
Mon 12 Oct '09 12:00 AM
|Downloads||Flyer - CELM Sponsorships Luncheon_6Nov09_1.pdf(217KB)|
Young Engineers and Female Engineers
CELM Sydney is offering a limited number of sponsorships for outstanding young engineers (both male and female) and female engineers to attend the Fellows Luncheon on 6th November in Sydney CBD.
Who should apply?
- Members of Engineers Australia Sydney Division
- An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Applicants must be available to attend the luncheon in Sydney CBD on 6th Nov
Applicants will be assessed based on the following criteria
- Demonstrated interest in the promotion of the engineering profession to the general community
- Demonstrated engineering leadership
- Demonstrated management skills
Closing date for applications is 12th October. Successful candidates will be notified by email on 30th October.
How do you apply?
Send a 2 page CV to Alexandra Meldrum email@example.com. Make sure to include your EA membership number, written confirmation you are available to attend the luncheon in Sydney CBD on 6th November if selected, and provide one referee with contact details,
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th October 2009