|Delivered over two days, this vital course provides young engineers, plant technicians and inspection personnel with a fundamental understanding of Process Plant Piping.|
|Venue||Level 2 349 Coronation Drive, Milton, Queensland|
|Date||Thursday 27 September|
|Members Cost||$890 per person, per day (ex GST)|
|Non Members Cost||$890 per person, per day (ex GST)|
|Event Contact||Rebecca Fairley|
|Contact Phone||+61 7 3377 4131|
|Hosted By||PIPEd - Pipeline Industry Professional Education|
Process Plant Piping Fundamentals (2 day course)
This intensive course is designed to provide young engineers, plant technicians and inspection personnel with a detailed understanding of Process Plant Piping Fundamentals.
- Definition and classification of the most common types of Base Materials used in the oil and gas industries
- Selection of appropriate materials for industrial applications
- Major concepts in material selection
- The scope of work and important considerations of applicable codes, standards and specifications
- Basic principal calculations in piping & pipeline components such as wall thickness, rating, etc
- Classification of fluids as per ASME Codes
- Safety requirements and safety aspects relating to a sound design and material selection in piping systems
- Evaluating vendors offers for purchasing requisitions
"Any engineer involved in design or procurement in the Energy, Oil and Gas or other downstream industries will find this training very worthwhile."
About the Trainer: Amir Esmaeili has over 10 years of experience as a Senior Piping & Pipeline Engineer in Oil & Gas downstream industries. He has been involved with several EPCM projects including different types of large scale Transportation Pipelines, Gas & Petroleum Refineries and a few Petrochemical industries particularly located in South Pars Zone in the Middle East.
He has been responsible for generation of Basic & Detail Technical Specifications, Procurement Requisitions, Vendor Evaluations and preparation of fundamental design calculations based on piping / pipeline Codes & Standards.