|Five training workshops run at each event presented by IDC Technologies Technical Director Steve Mackay. The topics being presented are listed below and each runs for between 30-40 minutes.|
|Venue||Mount Isa Civic Centre 23 West Street, Mount Isa, QLD|
|Date||Fri 18 Sep '09 12:00 AM
Fri 18 Sep '09 12:00 AM
|Members Cost||FREE to all qualified industry personnel|
|Non Members Cost||FREE to all qualified industry personnel|
Five training workshops run at each event presented by IDC Technologies Technical Director Steve Mackay. The topics being presented are listed below and each runs for between 30-40 minutes.
Pre-registered visitors will be reminded of the program by email shortly before each event.
N.B. For Engineers Australia Members there is the opportunity to earn valuable CPD Hour accrual. Contact us for details.
Course Topics and Best Practice in: Time
Your FREE entry includes:
- EXHIBITION - Meet with leading process control, safety, automation and instrumentation companies.
- AFTERNOON DRINKS & NETWORKING SESSION - Join colleagues, peers and vendor exhibitors for networking during afternoon drinks.
- LUNCH - Morning tea, full lunch, afternoon buffet and drinks are all included.
PRIZE DRAWS - Visit all Sponsors and go in the draw to win a 120 GB iPod classic - 4 are being given away.
- CPD HOURS - The opportunity to earn valuable CPD hour accrual for Engineers Australia members.
- TECHNICAL TRAINING - First-class industrial technology training sessions on a range of topics.
To register, visit the website, or complete the registration form and fax back to (02) 9489 1265