Australian Infrastructure Report Card
Download the Report Here
Australia's 2010 Infrastructure Report has been released. To download the full report please click on the links below:
- 2010 Australian Infrastructure Report Card
- Part 1: Contents, Communique, The Report Card Project
- Part 2: Infrastructure Developments and Cross-Sector Challenges
- Part 3: Infrastructure Sectors and Ratings Summary
Australian infrastructure report card shows little change
The release today of the Engineers Australia 2010 Australian Infrastructure Report Card has found that little or no real overall progress has been made in the past 5 years, despite some attempts to make up for past under-spending. Five years ago, Australia’s overall result was a C plus and it remains a C plus in 2010 – meaning major improvements are still required.
National Press Club Address by Peter Taylor, Chief Executive Engineers Australia
Please click on the file below to download a transcript of Peter Taylor's address to the National Press Club on 24 November 2010.
- Australian Infrastructure Report Card Launch - Address by Peter Taylor, Chief Executive Engineers Australia
For more information about how the Report Cards are developed, please view our Frequently Asked Questions
View Released Reports
Click on the publications below to view the entire report. To see ratings summaries, media releases and photos from launch events, please click on the State or Territory to the left of this page.