25 Sep 2015The Future Robotics Technology Centre in Japan has unveiled the latest version of its future vehicle, the Halluc IIx.
23 Sep 2015Deakin University’s Centre for Intelligent Systems Research (CISR) has announced a collaboration with US-based systems integration company General Dynamics Information Technology.
22 Sep 2015The Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Georgia Institute of Technology have developed new landing gear for helicopters that allows them to land on uneven ground.
10 Sep 2015Twenty-three student teams from Australia and New Zealand have secured a spot in the 2015 NI-ARC final.
8 Sep 2015Engineers from the QUT Institute for Future Environments have developed a robot to identify and kill crown-of-thorns starfish from the Great Barrier Reef.
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines