2013 Excellence Awards
Roads and Maritime Services
2013 Engineering Register
2013 Regional Convention
Newcastle Division is one of nine Divisions servicing Engineers Australia members throughout Australia. The Division covers the area from Hawkesbury River on the Central Coast of NSW, through to the Queensland border.
The Division covers the area in the lower Hunter from Newcastle, and five regional locations, where we host Country Groups. These Groups are:
- Central Coast Group (covering the area north from the Hawkesbury River to the lower Lake Macquarie area of the Hunter.)
- Mid North Coast Group (representing members from the areas of Foster, Taree, Wauchope, Port Macquarie and Kempsey.)
- Upper Hunter Group (covering the area generally of Singleton, Muswellbrook, Scone, Merriwa.)
- Northern Group (covering the area of Tamworth, Armidale, west to Moree, south west to Coonabarabran.)
- Northern Rivers Group (representing members from the areas of Sawtell, Coffs Harbour, Bellingen, Grafton, Lismore, Murwillumbah, Tweed Heads.)
A full list of Division Groups is available here
This year the Division Committee members will be looking after portfolios in the areas shown below. Members are invited to send through any thoughts or comments that related to any of these areas of interest.
All correspondence will be passed on to the committee member assigned that portfolio.
Please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Murray Thompson||Vice President|
|Ron Banerjee||Immediate Past President||Political Engagement|
|Barry Finlay||Congress Representative||Education|
|Paul Reynolds||Committee Member||Education|
|Alice Howe||Committee Member||Engagement with fellow orgranisations|
|Michael van Koeverden||Committee Member||
|Tim de Grauw||Committee Member||
|Brian Marsden||Committee Member||
|Robert (Bob) Patterson||Committee Member||Regional Engineerin Team|
|Praveen Vijayakumar||Committee Member||
|Hugh Tait||Young Engineers Representative||Student/Graduate Conversion|
|Helen Link||Division Director|
|Louise Duncan||Office Manager/2OIC|
|Jo Papanicolaou||Administration/Events Assistant|
|Jane Dennis||Membership Officer|
The Honour Board identifies Newcastle members who have achieved the status of National President.
|1974||Wallace V McKensey|
|1999||Ian S Pedersen|
|2004||Douglas G Jones|
|2006||Peter D S Cockbain|
|2011||Mervyn C Lindsay|
During his visit to Newcastle on 7th March 2012, CEO Stephen Durkin shared his thoughts on areas of focus / key themes for the organisation and distributed information brochures covering three areas: Leadership & Stakeholders; Organisation & Capabilities; Challenge & Priorities.
CLICK HERE to read the 'Key Themes' document
CLICK HERE to read the brochures 'Leadership & Stakeholders; Organisation & Capabilities; Challenge & Priorities'