17 September 12
CELM Sponsorship for Fellows Luncheon – 9th November 2012
The Centre for Engineering Leadership and Management (CELM) was established in 2002 and its key purpose is to enhance professional opportunities for members of Engineers Australia by developing, recognising and promoting their ability to participate in and lead business, innovation and change.
CELM NSW is offering a limited number of sponsorships for outstanding Young engineers (both male and female, under 35 years) and Female engineers to attend the Engineers Australia Fellows Luncheon on 9th November 2012 at NSW Parliament House.
• Members of Engineers Australia Sydney Division
• An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Written confirmation of availability to attend the luncheon
Applicants will be assessed based on the following criteria
• Demonstrated contribution to the engineering profession and to the community
• Demonstrated engineering leadership
• Demonstrated management skills
Successful candidates will be notified by email on 31st October 2012
How do you apply?
Applicants must indicate whether they are applying as a Young engineer, Female engineer, or both, and must confirm that they meet the Essential Requirements.
Closing date for application – Monday 22nd October 2012