What is Engineering Executive (EngExec)?
Engineering Executive (EngExec) is a post-nominal that recognises the achievements of members who satisfy relevant leadership and management competency standards. It suits engineers with a proven professional engineering track record who are interested in pursuing management and leadership opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
Through its College of Leadership and Management, Engineers Australia has developed a competency-based assessment and accreditation framework for the Engineering Executive.
The status of Engineering Executive will be available to professional engineers, engineering technologists and engineering associates who can satisfy the competency requirements, and who are members of Engineers Australia. Chartered Status is not a pre-requisite.
For more information, browse the resources to the right or visit the College of Leadership and Management.
Please note: This content is under review and will be updated shortly.
Documents, forms and support links
- Engineering Executive Applicant's Handbook
- Engineering Executive Brochure
- Engineering Executive Self Assessment Checklist (Updated)
- Engineering Executive Terms and Conditions (Updated)
- Engineering Executive CPD Record Sheet (Updated)
- Engineering Executive Practice Report Writing Guidelines
- Applicants Self-Assessment Checklist
Read our Frequently Asked Questions