17 Jun 2015Victorian industries are under pressure to improve their productivity and competitiveness, with many going through economic transitions.
17 Jun 2015Electric energy security and the role of nuclear energy in Australia
22 May 2015Engineers Australia and Cyient Industry Partner Summit, 24 March 2015, Melbourne
15 Apr 2015While normally a quieter time on campus, the Advanced Remote Sensing Summer School produced quite a buzz at La Trobe University in February.
7 Apr 2015The EA Insider is back again this month tackling a much discussed facet of Engineers Australia: the Colleges.
The Information, Telecommunications, and Electronics Engineering (ITEE) College encompasses these three disciplines – which are integral to complex engineering products and systems, such as communications, manufacturing, information transfer and infrastructure.
The ITEE aims to support and promote the work of engineers in the areas of Communications; Computer Systems; Electronics; Information and Software Engineering. This is achieved by:
- Setting standards of practice and providing mechanisms to enable their attainment;
- Facilitating interaction with our peers and a diverse range of professionals with whom the ITEE Engineering team share common goals, including the Australian Computer Society;
- Providing analysis and assessment of ITEE-related infrastructure and publication of industry scorecards;
- Providing a forum for the exchange of relevant information on developments and issues; and
- Ensure the provision of relevant Continuing Professional Development.
1 Jul 2015Speaker: Paul Gekas, Sales Manager, Machinery Automation & Robotics (MAR) | Time: 6:00pm for 6:30pm - 8:00pm
5 Aug 2015Time: 6pm for 6.30pm - 8pm | Speaker: Dr Hugh Bradlow, Chief Scientist, Telstra
6 Aug 2015more information coming soon...
2 Sep 20156:00 pm for 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm | Speaker: TBA
7 Oct 20156:00 pm for 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm | Speaker: Chris Firman, Technical Adviser, CERT Australia
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering