21 Aug 2015A new hard hat incorporating advanced sensor and navigation technology is able to respond to its exact location in real time and recognise objects around it.
13 Aug 2015Introducing create, Engineers Australia’s brand new member magazine, out August 21st .
6 Aug 2015The University of Technology Sydney has opened a new Data Arena which will allow users to view and interact with data in new ways.
5 Aug 2015Criticism of an advertising campaign featuring a female engineer in USA has triggered a blowback campaign on social media.
17 Jun 2015Victorian industries are under pressure to improve their productivity and competitiveness, with many going through economic transitions.
The Information, Telecommunications, and Electronics Engineering (ITEE) College encompasses these three disciplines – which are integral to complex engineering products and systems, such as communications, manufacturing, information transfer and infrastructure.
The ITEE aims to support and promote the work of engineers in the areas of Communications; Computer Systems; Electronics; Information and Software Engineering. This is achieved by:
- Setting standards of practice and providing mechanisms to enable their attainment;
- Facilitating interaction with our peers and a diverse range of professionals with whom the ITEE Engineering team share common goals, including the Australian Computer Society;
- Providing analysis and assessment of ITEE-related infrastructure and publication of industry scorecards;
- Providing a forum for the exchange of relevant information on developments and issues; and
- Ensure the provision of relevant Continuing Professional Development.
2 Sep 20156:00 pm for 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm | Speaker: Margaret Reid, Swinburne University. Quantum Computing : Where is it up to? How can we use it?
7 Oct 20156:00 pm for 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm | Speaker: Chris Firman, Technical Adviser, CERT Australia
4 Nov 20156:00 pm for 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm | Speaker: Mr Jason Harfield
4 Nov 20156:00 pm for 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm | Speaker: TBA
1 Dec 20156:00 pm for 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm | Speaker: Phil McGill
- Transfer / Upgrade your membership
- Library services
- Policy and government liaison
- Become an office bearer or volunteer
- Exclusive member rewards
- Become a registered engineer
- Find Engineers Australia in your area
- Career planning and advice
- Engineering Education Australia courses
- Articulation guidelines
Migration Skills Assessment
Stage 1 Competency Assessment
Get Chartered Status
For Managers and Leaders
For Young Engineers
Policy and Media
What is Engineering