What is Water Engineering?
National Committee on Water Engineering (NCWE)
The National Committee on Water Engineering is a specialist sub-committee of the Civil College within Engineers Asutralia. We are the peak representative body for members with an interest in hydrology, hydraulics, water quality, WSUD and water resources.
The NCWE is an Australian point of reference for Engineers Australia members, local Water Panels and affiliate international organisations.
The key objective of the NCWE are to:
- coordinate water-engineering conferences
- publish the Australian Journal of Water Resources; and
- publish guidelines and discussion papers on water engineering issues.
The NCWE facilitates your professional development by:
- expanding your network of professional contacts in the Water Engineering field,
- contributes to your skills and widening your knowledge, and
- publishing a journal for the dissemination of the latest research and practices in hydrology, hydraulics, water resources and WSUD.