Environmental College Awards
Engineering awards granted by the Environmental College of Engineers Australia.
ABOUT THIS AWARD
The Young Environmental Engineer of the Year award is presented by the Environmental College of Engineers Australia to acknowledge and reward young environmental engineers who have:
- Engineering competence
- Demonstrated leadership skills including leadership of teams
- Positive/notable outcomes from their engineering work
- Community service to industry, the profession and/or society
Nominations must include:
- CV (maximum 2 pages); and
- A supporting statement (maximum 1500 words) which is to address how your current role in environmental engineering contributes towards the criteria for this award. In your statement please demonstrate your leadership skills, how your role has made a positive impact to your engineering work and any notable outcomes or innovations as a result. Please demonstrate areas of community service to the industry, the profession and/or society.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- be a current financial member of Engineers Australia;
- be a practising engineer that graduated less than 5 years ago; and
- currently reside in Australia
You must provide the following with your submission:
- Completed Nomination Form - Download 2019 Young Environmental Engineer of the Year Award Nomination Template
- Nominee’s current CV including employment history and achievements (Maximum 2 pages)
- Nominee’s current Biographical Information
- Nominee's portrait photo
PRESENTATION OF AWARD
The Award consists of a framed certificate and is presented at an appropriate Conference. The recipient will also receive complimentary registration, flights and accommodation to attend the conference.
Cr Declan Clausen