About the Civil/Structural Colleges in Canberra
The objectives of the Civil/Structural Branch are to:
- Deliver a program of technical sessions for the continuing professional development of members.
- Develop camaraderie within the civil and structural engineering communities in the ACT area.
- Provide a forum for discussion of issues of relevance to members and the public in the ACT area.
- Liaise with other learned institutions and societies.
- Assist with membership interviews for civil and structural engineers.
- Contribute to Civil College and Structural College activities.
- Contribute to Canberra Division activities.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org