About the Electrical College in Queensland
The main activities conducted by the Queensland Electrical Branch include:
- Maintaining current knowledge on developments in engineering competencies and emerging engineering disciplines.
- Co-operating and collaborating with relevant technical societies, Learned Societies Advisory Committee (LSAC) and other constituent bodies of Engineers Australia.
- Arranging technical conferences, symposia and meetings, as well as the preparation of learned and other publications to provide members with CPD opportunities.
The Queensland Electrical Branch arranges and provides:
- policy proposals and comments to government and industry
- awards and prizes to encourage excellence
- sponsorship activities that promote engineering as an interesting and rewarding career
- research and development input
- recognition of the outstanding achievements of members.
- Bryan Cheetham
- Neil Andersen
- Keith Callaghan
- Bernard Hayes
- Martin Hoelscher
- Mark Lendich
- Andrew Marriott
- Brian O'Neill
- Justin Read
- Tapan Saha
- Mark Spinks
- David Turner
- Matt Vocale
- Tony White