About the Electrical College in Queensland
The main activities conducted by the Queensland Electrical Branch include:
- Maintaining current knowledge on developments in engineering competencies and emerging engineering disciplines.
- Co-operating and collaborating with relevant technical societies, Learned Societies Advisory Committee (LSAC) and other constituent bodies of Engineers Australia.
- Arranging technical conferences, symposia and meetings, as well as the preparation of learned and other publications to provide members with CPD opportunities.
The Queensland Electrical Branch arranges and provides:
- policy proposals and comments to government and industry
- awards and prizes to encourage excellence
- sponsorship activities that promote engineering as an interesting and rewarding career
- research and development input
- recognition of the outstanding achievements of members.
|Mr||Andrew Marriott||MIEAust CPEng NER||member|
|Mr||Afsaneh Narimani Zamanabadi||GradIEAust||member|
|Mr||Akbar Barkesseh||MIEAust CPEng NER||member|
|Mr||Altan Sahin||MIEAust CPEng NER||member|
|Mr||Bernard Hayes||MIEAust CPEng NER APEC Engineer IntPE(Aus)||member|
|Mr||Brian O'Neill||FIEAust CPEng(Ret)||member - QGAC|
|Mr||Bryan Cheetham||FIEAust CPEng NER||Chair - not QGAC|
|Mr||David Turner||FIEAust CPEng NER||member|
|Mr||Justin Read||MIEAust CPEng NER APEC Engineer IntPE(Aus)||member|
|Mr||Keith Callaghan||FIEAust CPEng NER||Secretary|
|Mr||Kerry Williams||FIEAust CPEng NER APEC Engineer IntPE(Aus)||member|
|Mr||Mark Lendich||FIEAust CPEng NER||Member|
|Mr||Mark Spinks||FIEAust CPEng NER APEC Engineer IntPE(Aus)||Deputy Chair|
|Mr||Martin Hoelscher||FIEAust CPEng NER||member|
|Ms||Nicola Wilkins||MIEAust CPEng||member|
|Miss||Nidhi Singh||MIEAust CPEng NER APEC Engineer IntPE(Aus)||member|
|Mrs||Shilpa Karri||MIEAust CPEng NER||member|
|Prof||Tapan Saha||FIEAust CPEng NER||member|
|Mr||Tuan Vu||FIEAust CPEng NER||member|
|Mr||Viswanathan Easwaran Ayakkad||MIEAust NER||member|
For further information about the Electrical College committee please see our web page