About ITEE Victoria
The Information, Telecommunications, and Electronics Engineering (ITEE) College encompasses disciplines which are integral to complex engineering products and systems including communications, manufacturing, information transfer and infrastructure.
The ITEE aims to support and promote the work of engineers in the areas of Communications; Computer Systems; Electronics; Information and Software Engineering. This is achieved by:
- Setting standards of practice and providing mechanisms to enable their attainment.
- Facilitating interaction with our peers and a diverse range of professionals with whom the ITEE Engineering team share common goals, including the Australian Computer Society.
- Providing analysis and assessment of ITEE-related infrastructure and publication of industry scorecards.
- Providing a forum for the exchange of relevant information on developments and issues.
- Ensure the provision of relevant Continuing Professional Development.
|Chair||Mr Philip McGill|
|Immediate Past Chair||Mr Ed Custeau|
|Deputy Chair||Mr Craig Robert Watkins|
|Treasurer||Mr John Ambrose|
|ITEE College Rep||Mr Matthew Scott|
|Committee||Mr George Aleksov|
|Mr Cam Selkrig|
|Mr Glen Gould|
|Mr Graeme Madigan|
|Mr Horace King|
|Ms Ruth Lewis|
|Mr John Ambrose|
|Mr Kelvin Wong|
|Mr Mike Dalakis|
|Mr George Thomas|
|Mr Colin Wong|
|Mr Sam Pitruzzello|
|Mr Craig Robert Watkins|
|Mr Matthew Scott|
|Mr Lawrence McKenna|
|Mr. Ryan Messina|
|Mr Ed Custeau|
|Mr Philip McGill|
|Mr Frank Novacco|
The ITEE committee can be contacted by email at: email@example.com.