About YEA WA
Young engineers are essential to the future of engineering, and YEA exists to facilitate the development and expansion of young engineers within Australia.
What does YEA WA offer?
YEA WA organises many fun and engaging activities and programs. Join Engineers Australia through Young Engineers Australia (YEA) and you will open yourself up to an amazing array of opportunities, networks and contacts.
YEA WA represents approximately 10,000 Engineers Australia members in WA covering all disciplines of engineering.
Mission and objective
- To increase appreciation for the Engineering profession in the general community by promoting WA Engineering achievements.
- To promote an understanding of the Engineering profession at the high school level, so that Engineering becomes a profession of choice.
- To establish and maintain relationships with the young members of other professional organisations.
- To represent the young engineers interests across Engineers Australia, by increasing participation on established Committees, Boards and Panels.
- To actively support the education and professional development of young engineers.
- To encourage members to participate in YEA and Engineers Australia events.
- To recruit young engineers to Engineers Australia and help retain them.
Every activity that will be undertaken this year will address one or more of the above goals.
With each step we make, we plan to make a difference to Engineers Australia and to the engineering profession.
If want to find out more, are interested in joining the YEA WA committee, or just wanting to attend some of our events please contact us at email@example.com.
Young Engineers Australia
Western Australia Division
712 Murray Street
WEST PERTH WA 6005
Tel: 08 9321 3340
Fax: 08 9481 4332