The mandate of the Australian Cost Engineering Society (ACES) is to support professional development of the skills required to control time, money and change on major projects.
Our members have considerable experience in control of cost and time on all size projects but for some there is a particular focus on engineering construction projects of the $100 million plus range.
The specialist project control skills applied on large and mega projects are also applied by our members to other types of projects such as building, maintenance, software and other highly technical projects.
We have common cause with a number of other professional groups such as Quantity Surveyors, Project Management, and aspects of Chartered Accounting. However we bring specialist hands-on skills for reliable control of complex and significant projects to deliver a defined scope within cost and time targets.
Some of these project control skills are generally known as planning, scheduling, estimating, budgeting, financial analysis, forecasting, contract management and change control. We bring an integrated and targeted approach to control of projects.
For general enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Chairman (& AACE Aust Section President)||Nolan Bearemail@example.com|
|Chair NSW||Steven Birdfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chair WA||Allan Crowemail@example.com|
|Chair Queensland||Marcus Lovefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chair Victoria||John Patersonemail@example.com|
|Committee member for education||Lou Vidottofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Committee Member for web site||Colin Cropleyemail@example.com|
- Chair | Marcus Love
- Vice Chair | Pieter Rautenbach
- Education | Tom Mahoon
- Secretary | Doug Logan
- Industry Engagement | Mark Parker
- Community Engagement | Stevo Vlaisavlijevic
- Member Engagement/Marketing/IT | Ed Tan
- University & Professional Association | Mridul Dutt
- Chair | Steven Bird | 0417 495 361
- Vice Chair | Ali Nami | 0431 826 125
- Training and Development Coordinator | Juan Vega
- Marketing Coordinator | Bechara Bitar
- Membership Coordinator | David Ronksley & Lexie Tieman
- Technical Program Coordinator | Prabin Tandan
- Committee Members
- Leo Ferro
- Gracie Caro
- Marius Sologon
- Rashed Jahan
- Sasiram Ramalingam
- Abhi Datta
- Chair | John Paterson
- Deputy Chair | Robert Dick
- Treasurer | Stuart Chalmers
- Secretary | Simon Wong
- Social Media | Rahul Dawar
- Information Technology | Andrew Garfield
For more information, please visit: http://www.costengineer.org.au/.
- Chairperson | Allan Crow | Allan.Crow@alliedprojects.com.au
- Deputy Chairperson | Robert Quarterman | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary | TBA
- Membership | Annie Purchase | email@example.com
- Education & Training Representative | TBA
- Learned Societies Advisory Committee (LSAC) WA Division Representative | Annie Purchase | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media Manager and Marketing/Website Coordinator | Stephen Irele | email@example.com
- Technical Program/Sessions Coordinator | David Baldwin | firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Committee Member (multiple roles) | TBA