Materials Australia, a not for profit professional organisation, facilitates and serves the needs of individual members and organisations. Our motivation is to identify and disseminate the latest knowledge in materials engineering and materials science in Australia and overseas. Our objective is to create an environment that allows our members to access this knowledge through a number of channels including networking, attending conferences, training and access to the latest publications.
Our prime range of services is as follows:
- Providing conferences and seminars on the latest topics relating to materials science and engineering
- Enable strong networks through our State based events which are managed by committed Branch Committees
- Represent the interests of our members to Federal and State Governments through our relationship as a Technical Society with Engineers Australia
- Create effective links with other materials related associations, in Australia and overseas
- Provide recognition and status for those professionals working in the field of materials
- Provide a range of publications relating to materials
For more information about Materials Australia call our office on +61 3 9326 7266
CAMS - Advancing Materials and Manufacturing Conference is being held on 1–3 June 2022 at the University of Melbourne. Please visit CAMS2022 to find out more.