Mine Subsidence Technology Society
The Mine Subsidence Technological Society aims to promote and to support the technical exchange of information and ideas in all levels of the building, construction, mining and other industries affected by mine subsidence.
- To promote and advance the science and engineering in mine subsidence and its effects on the natural and constructed environment.
- To provide ongoing means of communication amongst persons interested in mine subsidence technology.
- To provide an ongoing avenue for all persons to contribute to the knowledge of mine subsidence technology.
- To provide a focal point for public forum and discussions on mine subsidence matters affecting the community at large.
- To promote the role of the Society in the community and to act, when appropriate, as the voice of the Institution on mine subsidence matters.
- To encourage and assist continuing education in mine subsidence technology.
Click here to visit the Mine Subsidence Technology Society website
Click here to join MSTS.