About Transport Australia
We seek to improve public debate on strategic transport issues, ensuring transport professionals are at the table when Governments make decisions regarding transport policy, reform and infrastructure investment.
We offer leadership in the transport sector through:
- professional development
- public comment and education
- policy development
- improving industry practice
- celebrating achievements
As a national organisation with state based branches TAs is the home for transport professionals in Australia.
Please click here to download a copy of the TAs Constitution.
Keep up to date
with TAs activities and engage with other interested TAs professionals join our TAs LinkedIn group.
National Executive Members 2021
Your representatives on the National Executive for this year are:
- Shalendra Ram FIEAust CPEng NER (QLD) – Chair
- Scott Elaurant MIEAust CPEng NER (SA) - Deputy Chair
- David Lowe FIEAust EngExec CPEng NER APEC Engineer IntPE(Aus) (NSW)
- David Hayward MIEAust (QLD)
- Jerome Catbagan MIEAust CPEng NER (ACT)
- Peter Wills (VIC)
- Flori Mihai MIEAust (WA)
- Lachlan Lee-Archer FIEAust CPEng NER (VIC)
- Christian Griffith FIEAust CPEng NER (VIC)
- Mary Haverland FIEAust CPEng (TAS)
- Mike Veysey (NSW) FIEAust CPEng NER (NSW)
- David McHugh FIEAust CPEng(Ret) (NT)