The South Australian ITEE and Electrical College Branches invite you to their joint annual group meeting being held on the 27 February 2018.
We are also seeking expressions of interest from current members to join the joint committee in a voluntary capacity.
Nominations for committee positions include:
- ITEE – Chair and Deputy Chair
- Electrical – Chair and Deputy Chair
- New committee members
The work of the committee includes:
• Delivering a sustainable program of highly-valued CPD events (including technical meetings, site visits and networking functions) for all members
• Developing the body of knowledge for engineering disciplines
• Contributing to high-quality engineering resources including guidelines and practice notes
Your support will be invaluable to the success of these Branches and their events.
Nominees must be financial members of Engineers Australia. All nominations should be received in writing by email to Marcello Botelho for ITEE (Marcelo.Botelho@ausawd.com) and to Anthony Mew for Electrical (email@example.com).
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113