The Chartered credential is one of Engineers Australia’s key offerings and is also an important marker to industry and the community of independent, competent and ethical practice.
This information session is designed to give you an opportunity to hear about the Chartered application process.
Revamped in 2017, the Chartered application process has moved to an evidence-based approach and uses experience and industry references to help applicants obtain Chartered status.
This information session will:
- Provide an overview of the process
- Present the transition options available from the current eChartered process to the enhanced program
- Include an audience Q&A session
Find out how you can get your Chartered started...or finished!
Register your interest today.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113