Engineers Australia Singapore Chapter is hosting its Annual General Meeting on Friday 27 April 2018 at the Singapore Polytechnic Graduates Guild (SPGG).
We encourage all members of Engineers Australia residing in Singapore to attend the meeting, participate and learn more about the Chapter’s past and planned activities for the coming year.
Meeting starts at 6.30pm for registration for a 7pm start. Refreshments will be provided on the night.
1. To approve the minutes of the 2016 AGM held on 28 April 2017.
2. To consider the President's Report.
3. Treasurer Report on Financial Statement FY 2017.
4. Secretary's Report Card for last year events, and plans of future events.
5. Election of new committee.
6. Briefing on discussion on mutual recognition under FTA.
7. Dialogue and networking.
Nominations now open for the 2018 Singapore Committee. PLease conplete the Nomination form or the Proxy form (if you are unable to attend) and send to Chapter President, Lawrence Lim via email [email protected] by Wednesday 25 April 2018.
Please register your attendance here.
- Non Members:
Engineers Australia Singapore Chapter