Join Engineers Australia for the Perth session of the Energy Thought Leaders Series which has been hosted across Australia over the past 12 months. The series focuses on the importance of asset management/maintenance with key themes including:
- global and disruptive trends;
- improved safety;
- reduced waste; and
- optimising efficiency and productivity.
Internationally recognised experts will share their own experiences and discuss global case studies through a panel discussion and audience Q&A.
During this session, you will learn about the latest approaches to reducing the Total Cost of Ownership by improving equipment maintenance systems and practices.
You will also hear about the new technologies improving the reliability of equipment that businesses are using to achieve and exceed their production goals, such as digital applications.
After the session there will be opportunities to network with the local engineering community over light refreshments.
Register your attendance today to join the conversation and secure your seat.
Key Discussion Topics
- Identifying maintenance improvement opportunities;
- Promoting proactive maintenance strategies to reduce costs and increase productivity;
- Measuring the value of new technology;
- Collaborating with customers and suppliers to achieve and measure outcomes;
- Reducing maintenance costs whilst optimising machine availability; and
- Evaluating the short-term costs benefit vs the long-term bottom line impacts of maintenance decisions.
Senior Sales Advisor – Industrial & Commercial, SOPAC Distributor Business Development
Mobil Oil Australia P/L
Brenden Tymensen is an Industrial Chemist and has 20 years of experience with Mobil, the last seven as a Senior Sales Advisor supporting our Fully Distributor Served Business responsible for Australia, NZ and the Pacific Islands.
Prior to that Brenden worked in Sales and Technical roles for over seven years supporting a number of customers in Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia.
Brenden started his career with Mobil in the Yarraville Technical Services Laboratory carrying out Used Oil Analysis. He was then seconded to PT Freeport Gold and Copper Mine in Indonesia to Supervise the Used Oil Laboratory on site that supported the Mining Operations, before returning to a technical role.
Thank you to our Event Partner:
- Member: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
03 9321 1791