Engineers Australia members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting and Annual Dinner for the Hong Kong Chapter on Tuesday 20 March at the World Trade Centre Club in Hong Kong.
Please view the agenda below:
1. To approve the minutes of the 15th Annual General Meeting held on 28 March 2017.
2. To consider the President’s Report.
3. To receive and consider the audited Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2017.
4. To elect the President and other committee members.
5. To re-appoint Honorary Auditor for the year of 2018.
6. To re-appoint Honorary Legal Advisor for the year of 2018.
7. To consider any other ordinary business.
If you wish to have any items included in the agenda for discussion, please contact the committee via email firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 20 February.
Please see the nominees for the committee member positions below:
Kwok Yat Yin
So Kwok On
Yuen Andrew Ngau Yin
Au Tat Kay, Walter
Au Kwok Yeung, Edwin
Louis M T Ching
Kwoon Leung (Kevin) Lai
Yuen Kim Sang
The AGM is then followed by the Annual Dinner. Dinner charges will be collected at the door:
HK$ 500 per head ( EA HK member )
HK$ 800 per head ( Non-member )
Early bird discount of $100 per ticket is available if you confirm your attendance by Friday 16 March 2018.
Should you have any queries, please email Simon Fan email@example.com (AGM queries) or contact Simon Tong 852 9124 2471 (Annual Dinner queries).
HKD 500 for Dinner
- Non Members:
HKD 800 for Dinner
Engineers Australia Hong Kong Chapter