Learn about a Major Project underway in the UK that is utilising ground-breaking techniques to manage cost change and get ahead of the game with forecasting.
Together with a representative of the Project Team they will raise some of the key challenges facing Project Controls teams for Major Projects today, covering topics such as;
How do we...
- share information between teams and sites?
- reduce the lag between cost capture and reporting?
- manage contract scope change effectively?
- get buy-in from other teams to utilise Project Controls processes
- measure progress without duplicated work?
About the presenter
Trevor Laffrey is the Director of Omega PS Australia, a specialist Project Management consulting firm based in Norway. They have been at the forefront of Project Controls solutions for the past 27 years and have been supplying experienced project professionals to all the major mining, oil & gas and infrastructure projects throughout Australia and the world.
Please note event timings are 5:30 pm arrival for a 6:00 pm start - 7.00 pm
- EA and ACES Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Other Society Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
- EA Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $30.00 ($27.27 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Member Services
1300 653 113