As a Platinum Sponsor of October Business Month, Territory Generation invites you to a luncheon, to bring together key stakeholders in Central Australia to discuss a “Vision for Energy in Alice Springs” with a focus on business and industry. Territory Generation will outline its commitment to new energy, recognising the increasing importance of renewable energy across the Northern Territory, particularly in central Australia.
This includes Territory Generation’s major projects in Alice Springs and Tennant Creek, as well as the current implementation of one of the largest grid-connected battery energy and storage systems currently underway in Australia. Territory Generation will also outline its own capabilities and innovative plans to support business, industry and the community in the Northern Territory.
Territory Generation is proud to sponsor this event with its industry partner Engineers Australia, and the luncheon will also feature an industry and community-led panel discussion about the NT’s energy future, comprising:
• Tim Duignan - Chief Executive Officer, Territory Generation
• Mark Monaghan - General Manager, Engineers Australia Northern Division (MC)
• Jamie DeBrenni - Chair, Alice Springs Regional Economic Development Committee
• Jimmy Cocking - Director, Arid Lands Environment Centre
• Paul Gleeson - Energy Leader, East Coast Australia, Aurecon
• Plus more
This is a free event for Engineers Australia Members (please enter code: EA2017), registration is essential via using this link or the button on the right side. Event fee for non-EA-members is $35.
- EA member/student member rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-EA/Non-ASI member rate: $35.00 ($31.82 excl. GST)
Engineers Australia Northern Division
08 8914 1702