Stay informed and improve your understanding of the difference between providers of a professional engineering service, prescriptive engineering design service and other service providers in the fire safety industry.
- We will cover off a number of points, including:
- Awareness of the objectives of the Professional Engineers Act
- Comments on current issues such as combustible cladding
- Recognising professional engineering services and prescriptive standards, including establishing the difference between professional roles and those using prescriptive standards
The purpose of the presentation is to provide information to all SFS members and the following groups in particular:
- Fire safety engineers and fire engineers
- Building services engineers
- Prescriptive designers, including hydraulic designers, sprinkler designers, electrical designers of detection systems
- Building certifiers; and
- Fire Brigade personnel reviewing performance solutions and prescriptive designs.
On the night you will be joined by a number of BPEQ representatives Jacinta Ricketts (Principal Legal Officer), Craig Mills (Investigator) and Nathaniel Tunney (Communications and Media Adviser).
Note: this is a free event and is open to SFS members, EA members, IFE members and any person that an SFS member would like to invite.
- Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Society Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Student Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
- Non-Member Rate: $0.00 ($0.00 excl. GST)
1300 653 113