Join Engineers Australia Hong Kong Chapter on a site visit to T-Park, one of the most technologically-advanced facilities in the world on Saturday 27 January from 12 pm.
Located at Tsang Tsui,T-Park bring together sludge incinerators to treat up to 2,000 tonnes of sludge per day, with power generation, desalination, educational and ecological facilities to showcase the benefits of the waste-to-energy approach in waste management.
Visitors can also explore its green features and enjoy a wide range of educational and leisure facilities, including a landscaped garden, a wetland habitat for wild life and three spa pools using the waste heat energy recovered from the sludge incineration.
There will be a guided tour organised for our members.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Attending members will be issued with a certificate acknowledging 2 hours of CPD. A cost of HK50 will be levied for each non-member or attendee who is not affiliated with the Support Australia Group requring a CPD certificate.
Notice for Registration
- Prior registration is required. The number of participants is limited to 35 and priority will be given to EAHK members.
- All participants should be responsible for their own safety and belongings and need to sign a Form of Undertaking upon registration.
- If typhoon signal no. 1 (or above) or the rainstorm warning (red or black) is hoisted or announced to be hoisted in effect within two hours prior to the start of the visit, the visit will be cancelled without further notice.
- Please complete and return the attached forms to Simon FAN by email email@example.com
- Successfull applicants will only be confirmed by Simon FAN (Phone: 9351 4963)
If you have any queries, please email Simon Fan on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non Members: