Engineers Australia is offering a limited number of sponsorships for outstanding young engineers (both male and female, under 35 years) & women in engineering to attend the Engineers Australia Fellows & Engineering Executive Luncheon on the 4th of July at the Hotel Grand Chancellor.
- Members of Engineers Australia Queensland Division
- An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Written confirmation of availability to attend the luncheon
Note: Undergraduate students will not be considered for the sponsorship
Applicants will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated contribution to the engineering profession and to the community
- Demonstrated interest or involvement in engineering leadership and management
- Successful candidates will be notified by email on 28 June 2018
The successful candidate will attend this event for free. Their partners may be able to attend at cost (to be confirmed with the event coordinator). The Chair of the Council of Mayors SEQ, Lord Mayor Graham Quirk is our guest speaker at the lunch.
This event will be an opportunity to interact with Fellows and Engineering Executives of Engineers Australia to aid in your network building and to meet with engineers who are recognised as leaders in the engineering field.
How do you apply?
Send a 2 page CV and a letter describing how you meet the three assessment criteria, along with your EA membership number and one referee with contact details to email@example.com
Applicants must indicate whether they are applying as a Young engineer, a Female engineer, or both, and must confirm that they meet the Essential Requirements.
Closing date for application – 26 June 2018
Further details about the luncheon can be found here https://www.engineersaustralia.org.au/portal/event/fellows-and-engineering-executives-luncheon
07 3226 3031