Fast Track Service: Christmas Shutdown Delay
Please note: Fast Track Applications lodged between 3rd December 2017 and 31st January 2018 will be affected by the End of Year shutdown period and may take longer than the advertised 15 working days to reach an assessing case officer. We are expecting to be back on track with our advertised turnaround period from 1st February 2018.
Why use Fast Track?
Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) applications can take a long time to process. However, you can fast track your application and have it assigned to an assessor for processing within 15 working days.
How do I fast track my MSA application?
Simply select 'Fast Track' when completing your application online.
Already have an existing MSA application that you want to fast track?
* Check the Assessment fees page for up-to-date pricing information.
Current turnaround time for standard MSA applications
- Non-accredited qualifications: 13 weeks before the application is assigned to a case officer.
- Accredited Australian and Accord qualifications: 8 weeks before application is assigned to a case officer.
Remember, you can reduce this turnaround time and have your application assigned to a case officer in 15 days with the fast track service.
Please be aware of the following:
- Exact waiting times can vary depending on the number of incoming applications.
- Waiting times are based on the date of receipt of all required information.
- Please do not contact Engineers Australia within the time frames listed above, as this will only delay processing times for all applications.
- Regularly updated advice on the dates of applications currently being processed can be sought by sending us a blank status email request. You will receive an automatic response.