Why use Fast Track?
Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) applications can take a long time to process. However, for $275* you can fast track your application and have it assigned to an assessor for processing within 15 working days.
How do I fast track my MSA application?
Simply select 'Fast Track' when completing your application online.
Already have an existing MSA application that you want to fast track?
* Check the Assessment fees page for up-to-date pricing information.
Current turnaround time for standard MSA applications
- Non-accredited qualifications: 16 weeks before application is assigned to a case officer.
- Accredited Australian and Accord qualifications: 8 weeks before application is assigned to a case officer.
Remember, you can reduce this turnaround time and have your application assigned to a case officer in 15 days with the fast track service.
Please be aware of the following:
- Exact waiting times can vary depending on the number of incoming applications.
- Waiting times are based on the date of receipt of all required information.
- Please do not contact Engineers Australia within the time frames listed above, as this will only delay processing times for all applications.
- Regularly updated advice on the dates of applications currently being processed can be sought by sending us a blank status email request. You will receive an automatic response.