Christmas and New Year Shutdown and Service Delay
Please note: Engineers Australia will shut down during Christmas and New Year between 24th December 2020 and 10th January 2021.
Applications lodged between 7th December 2020 and 31st January 2021 are expected to be affected by the shutdown period and may experience a service delay. Fast Track may take longer than the advertised 20 working days to be claimed by an assessor but will be addressed first.
Direct Debit payments for January 2021 will be processed in the week of 11 January 2021.
We would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday and look forward to working closely with you again in the new year.
Why use Fast Track?
Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) applications can take a long time to process. However, you can fast track your application and have it assigned to an assessor for processing within 20 working days.
How do I fast track my MSA application?
Simply select 'Fast Track' when completing your application online.
Already have an existing MSA application that you want to fast track?
* Check the Assessment fees page for up-to-date pricing information.
Current turnaround time for standard MSA applications
- Non-accredited qualifications: 9 weeks before the application is assigned to a case officer.
- Accredited Australian and Accord qualifications: 7 weeks before application is assigned to a case officer.
Remember, you can reduce this turnaround time and have your application assigned to a case officer in 20 working days with the fast track service.
Please be aware of the following:
- Exact waiting times can vary depending on the number of incoming applications.
- Waiting times are based on the date of receipt of all required information.
- Please do not contact Engineers Australia within the time frames listed above, as this will only delay processing times for all applications.
- Regularly updated advice on the dates of applications currently being processed can be sought by sending us a blank status email request. You will receive an automatic response.