Engineers Australia can assist migration agents who have clients that want to migrate to Australia. Refer to the steps and resources below for up-to-date information on assessment procedures.
Easy step-by-step migration guide
- Read the Migration Agent User Guide
- Create your account with Engineers Australia
- Register your agency with Engineers Australia
- Read the Migration Skills Assessment booklet
- Choose the correct assessment pathway for your client and start collecting their documents
- Log in to your agency’s portal and start lodging your client’s application
- To avoid extra waiting time and having to pay extra fees, make sure you are applying for the correct assessment pathway and your application is assessment ready. If you are unsure, please contact us.
- Engineers Australia no longer accepts NEW paper-based applications. If you already have a paper-based application with Engineers Australia, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
Christmas and New Year Shutdown and Service Delay
Please note: Engineers Australia will shut down during Christmas and New Year between 24th December 2020 and 10th January 2021.
Applications lodged between 7th December 2020 and 31st January 2021 are expected to be affected by the shutdown period and may experience a service delay. Fast Track may take longer than the advertised 20 working days to be claimed by an assessor but will be addressed first.
Direct Debit payments for January 2021 will be processed in the week of 11 January 2021.
We would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday and look forward to working closely with you again in the new year.