Engineers Australia can assist migration agents who have clients that want to migrate to Australia. Refer to the steps and resources below for up-to-date information on assessment procedures.
Easy step-by-step migration guide
- Read the Migration Agent User Guide
- Create your account with Engineers Australia
- Register your agency with Engineers Australia
- Read the Migration Skills Assessment booklet
- Choose the correct assessment pathway for your client and start collecting their documents
- Log in to your agency’s portal and start lodging your client’s application
- To avoid extra waiting time and having to pay extra fees, make sure you are applying for the correct assessment pathway and your application is assessment ready. If you are unsure, please contact us.
- Engineers Australia no longer accepts NEW paper-based applications. If you already have a paper-based application with Engineers Australia, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.