eChartered is Engineers Australia's online application and assessment system for Chartered status.
What are the benefits of eChartered?
- An easy to use web interface
- Online application, assessment and reports
- Three seperate stages: 1) Enrolment, 2) Submission of the written application, and 3) Face-to-face interview
- Three different pathway options
- A ‘pay as you go’ approach to paying fees
- Use of The Australian Engineering Competency Standards Stage 2 for Professional Engineer, Engineering Technologist and Engineering Associate
- Moderation at the point of assessment by two national assessors assessing each application
- Online verification of Engineering Competency Claims
- An Engineering Experience Record to facilitate the online verification of engineering employment
- Online reporting for PDP Coordinators and invoice pre-approvals
Log into myPortal and click on the menu dropdown to access eChartered. Start your journey to Chartered Status today!
If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact Member Services
Phone: 1300 653 113