The Engineers Australia IRC offers members free exclusive access to a number of essential engineering resources:
- Engineers Australia conference proceedings, journal articles and historical transactions.
- Engineers Australia 7 technical peer-reviewed journals.
- Online archive of Create magazine.
- Australian technical bibliographic databases.
- Ei Compendex database.
- Knovel database containing formulae, interactive graphs and tables.
- Emerald database covering management resources.
These collections are not readily available to the public or individuals, only to subscribing institutions. They represent unique, invaluable engineering resources contributing to research and development, engineering education and continuing professional development (CPD) on national and international levels.
We offer a range of online services through MyPortal to assist engineers, technologists and associates at every stage of their career.
View career resources.
Engineering Education Australia (EEA)
Engineering Education Australia (EEA) is Engineers Australia’s training division. We provide a suite of engineering courses to support Australia’s engineers and organisations to be well-equipped with the relevant skills to thrive in today’s evolving profession.
Delivering first-class information, our exclusive journals and conference papers highlight the cutting-edge developments in engineering research and development. Supplied by leading practitioners across a range of disciplines, these papers address the key advancements, explorations and challenges the profession faces.
Covering a range of topics and disciplines, the highlighted papers will provide great benefit and value for the profession.
Visit EA: Engineering Trends.