The Engineers Australia IRC offers members free exclusive access to a number of essential engineering resources, in particular:
- Engineers Australia Conference Proceedings, Journal Articles and Historical Transactions
- Engineers Australia 7 Technical Peer-Reviewed Journals
- Online archive of CrEAte magazine
- Australian Technical Bibliographic databases
- Ei Compendex database
- Knovel database containing formulae, interactive graphs and tables, and
- Emerald database covering management resources.
These collections are not readily available to the general public or individuals, only to subscribing institutions, and therefore represent a unique, invaluable engineering resources contributing to R&D, engineering education and CPD on national and international levels.
Engineering Education Australia (EEA) is Engineers Australia’s training division. We provide a suite of engineering courses to support Australia’s engineers and organisations to be well-equipped with the relevant skills to thrive in today’s evolving profession.
Click here to visit Engineering Education Australia