Engineers Australia Technical Journals
Engineers Australia maintains a strong commitment to the delivery of technical content to members in a contemporary way by partnering with Taylor & Francis, a market-leading publisher of engineering and scientific information.
Engineers Australia seven peer-reviewed journals are:
- Australian Journal of Civil Engineering
- Australian Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Australian Journal of Mechanical Engineering
- Australian Journal of Multi-Disciplinary Engineering
- Australian Journal of Structural Engineering
- Australasian Journal of Water Resources; and
- Australasian Journal of Engineering Education.
The journals are available in more than 12,000 libraries around the world and were downloaded more than 24,000 times in the last six months of 2017
Our members’ Intellectual Property is preserved electronically for the long term and forms a significant contribution to the Learned Society function of Engineers Australia.
Access for members
Members can access all seven journals at no charge as a member benefit.
Access for non members
Access for non members is on a pay-per-view or subscription basis.
Hard copies of the journals are available for purchase on the Taylor & Francis website by clicking on the individual journals below.