We recently called for eligible members to nominate for Division Committee and College Board vacancies to contribute their knowledge and time to provide leadership in key areas.
The voting period closed at 7.00 pm AEST on 19 August 2022.
The election results were published on 29 August 2022. You can view the notice for each college and division below.
- Canberra (PDF 226KB)
- Newcastle (PDF 216KB)
- Northern (PDF 2143KB)
- Queensland (PDF 229KB)
- South Australia (PDF 226KB)
- Sydney (PDF 227KB)
- Tasmania (PDF 215KB)
- Victoria (PDF 228KB)
- Western Australia (PDF 229KB)
To be eligible to participate in nominations and elections, you must:
- be a voting member. That is, not a Student, Companion or Affiliate
- not have had your membership suspended
- not be in arrears, having either:
- paid in full your applicable 2022–23 membership subscription by close of nominations, 22 July 2022
- made arrangements for periodic payment of your 2022–23 membership subscription, and the periodic payments due to date having been paid by 22 July 2022
- been previously granted free subscriptions for 40 years of membership
- been granted and paid in full, a concession for your 2022–23 membership subscription
- been previously granted a full membership exemption from membership subscriptions
- be an Honorary Fellow
- had your 2022-23 subscriptions formally waived
- be a member of the Division in which the vacancy occurs for Division Committee Elections
- be a member of and Chartered in the College in which the vacancy occurs for College Board Elections.